High performance, permanent air pollution control and virus filtering in high public traffic areas.
Powerful air cleaner for purifying areas and for efficiently reducing suspended matter and accumulations of aerosol particles in the vicinity of the device. An innovative combination of filtration and decontamination technology. Unique in the world and exclusive from Trotec!
The mobile high-performance air cleaner, TAC V+, was specifically designed for high volume public traffic areas, such as in the retail sector, leisure sector and other public institutions where many people pass through small spaces, resulting in the concentration of germs rising in the surrounding air. Recent scientific research shows that “coughed up pathogens will spread for several metres within a few seconds and remain infectious in the room air for up to 5 minutes”. Therefore, creating virus-free and filtered ‘clean air zones’ shall be a top priority in significantly reducing the infection risk from corona or influenza viruses.
The 4-in-1 functionality of the TES 200 make it a powerful solution for a number of applications.
18kW heating capacity, a ventilation performance up to 2,500m3 that can be steplessly adjusted and an outlet temperature that can be set to 95 degrees C max, makes this device a brilliant technological solution for many specific tasks. Each unit comes equipped with different application programmes for thermal decontamination, pest control, HEPA air purification and all-round room heating function. These programmes are adaptable to the application purpose, e.g. the room size, treatment type and duration or target temperature. The DualDecon tower attachment comes as standard and a number of optional accessories such as a attachment hood for hose connection, ensures maximum versatility.
Thanks to its sturdy wheels, adjustable push handle and the overall robust construction, the vertical heater is ideally suited for quick changing applications on site. Simply move, set it up, connect to power supply, select the desired application programme and start the treatment.
The TES 200 is the first mobile vertical heating device on the market for the professional thermal room decontamination with integrated H14 HEPA air filtration.
Rather that being installed in one room, this patented heating device can be used for treating different rooms in alternation. Once the decontamination process has been terminated, the TES 200 can simply be transported to the next area to be treated – making it a unique flexible and mobile solution in the world!
In addition to the high performance TES 200 air purifier, we also stock the TAC V+ and the TAC 6500 free-standing air purification solutions.
A few practical benefits:
- Unique in the world: Professional air cleaner – innovative combination of filtration and decontamination technology
- Heat and treat high performance cleaning for rooms, surfaces and PPE
- Automatic filter regeneration thanks to thermal virus decontamination of the specially developed and heat-resistant high-efficiency particulate air filter of class H14
- Provides separation efficiency of 99.995% for particle sizes of 0.1 to 0.2um
- Effective air filtration with F7 pre-filter and H14 HEPA main filter
- 4-in-1 functionality: Thermal decontamination, 360 vertical heater, pest control & HEPA air purification
- Offers visual protection against invisible viruses in the air
- Simple operation: Fully automatic and low-maintenance operation
- 100% environmentally friendly. No chemicals, no installation effort
- Professional quality “Made in Germany”
For a long time, it was assumed that dangerous viruses such as the corona virus spread mainly by droplet and smear infection (contact infection). However, more recent studies report that the SARS-CoV-2 virus, can also spread through the air in the form of microscopic airborne particles and remain infectious up to 3 hours.
For businesses and retailers, this means that the indoor air must be kept as clean and germ-free as possible – in addition to spray and wipe disinfection of surfaces, trolleys, counters, equipment, check out areas, etc carried out to date.