Providing Heating and Hot Water to a Residential School
- Exisiting boilers on site became unfit for purpose. The client required a temporary boiler to take over and provide heating and hot water for a residential school.
- Restricted hard to reach access on site; with no gas supply available.
- Our experienced engineers provided a free site survey at the location to allow us to offer the best solution.
- Cross Rental Services delivered and installed a 100kW trailer boiler on site.
- Due to the site not having a gas supply available a oil fuel tank was used.
- Cross Rental Services met the client requirements with a rapid solution.
- Hot water and heating has been provided to the client.
- Access challenges have been overcome with our small footprint and manoeuvrable trailer boiler unit.
- Client required a boiler to take over their plant which was no longer fit for purpose.
- Oil fired trailer boiler and fuel tank delivered to site and installed.
- Heating and domestic hot water has been provided to site.