Emergency Heating and Hot Water for a Care Home
Cross Rental Services were contacted after a boiler breakdown at a care facility. An emergency response was required to provide the site with heating and domestic hot water.
- Client requires 200kw boiler to take over current plantroom; whilst their existing boiler is down and requires replacing.
- The boiler package needed to provide heating and domestic hot water
- Narrow and small site with restricted access
- Cross Rental Services provided two100kW condensing boilers to site
- Our 24/7/365 service allowed us to provide essential heating and hot water in a matter of hours
- Small foot print units were used on this site to allow access
- Low noise output units; ideal with positioning near buildings for minimal disruption for the client and residents of the home.
- Cross Rental Services achieved the required 200kW using two 100kW boilers
- Hot water and heating has been restored to the client
- We overcame site size restrictions with our bespoke built boiler with a slim design; ideal for smaller sites
- Restoring heating and hot water to a care home after a breakdown
- Providing 2x 100kW boilers to site within hours
- Small footprint units
- Installed and commissioned by our expert team