Emergency 1.2MW Boiler Provided For Laboratory
- After being let down by another hire company, a client contacted Cross Rental Services looking for an emergency boiler hire solution to provide heating for the laboratory facility on site.
- Due to the local proximity of the company to Cross Rental Services, a site survey was organised the next morning.
- After viewing the site, our engineer specified that a 1.2MW boiler would be needed to provide heating for the laboratory.
- An oil solution was provided using two 2000 litre fuel tanks & connected to the heating system using 24 metres of 3” Storz hoses
- Within 48 hours of first contact, Cross Rental Services had delivered & installed the boiler in accordance with health & safety regulations.
The Client was impressed by the prompt solution Cross Rental Services provided. A flexible fuel management service was put in place so the client could receive fuel on demand.
- 1.2MW Boiler
- 600kW Oil Burners
- 2000 Litre Fuel Tanks
- 600kW Plate Heat Exchanger
- 32A 3 Phase Cable