Cross Rental Service’s Indirect Fired Heater Range provides clean, dry, warm air for areas such as warehouses, workshops, industrial units & marquees. Designed to be placed outside of the area of operation to minimise footprint, as well as the the effect of noise & fuel emissions; heat is delivered to the space required via flexible duct which can be located to suit all environments – even at ceiling level.
Cross Rental Service’s range of heaters are designed to support robust heat delivery, based on a number of key features:
Strong sturdy design
- Burner covers which help protect against dust & water damage.
- Rigid panels that include reinforcement cross pleats
- Front and rear electrical panels covered with a metal plate to prevent dust & water damage
Ease of access
- Removable panels which help enable interior washing
- Metric screws and inserts for fastening rather than self-tapping screws
- Quick coupling electrical connections for components such as the burner, fan and thermostat – ensuring fast assembly and disassembly
- Burners provided with a snorkel jack to ensure delivery of full clean, fresh air, separate from the combustion chamber
- Heat exchange units incorporating high performance fans, giving heat efficiency of approximately 92-93%
- A high performance 7-blade fan enabling uniform diffusion of warm air through connected ducting
- A fan outlet cone that ensures high static pressure.
Low decibel output
- A low noise fan which operates at less than 67db at 2 metres.
Indirect Fired Heating Range
To view our complete range of Indirect Fired Diesel Heaters visit https://crossrental.co.uk/product-category/heating-air-conditioning-hire/heaters/ now.