Bespoke Boiler Plant For University Heating
- Long term hire of a temporary boiler plant supporting a large building complex for a leading tertiary education institution.
- Specification of a custom-built package required due to complications of the existing heating system.
- Additional complications due to the presence of asbestos in the original installation.
- Three 600kW gas fired boilers supplied. Giving resilience to breakdown and significantly reducing the likelihood of a total loss of services.
- Bespoke containerised pump and control house designed and manufactured. Specified to provide separate variable temperature and constant temperature circuits.
- Fully managed by technical projects team, from specification through design & installation.
- On site servicing completed at regular intervals, keeping the systems running at highly efficient levels.
- Close cooperation with the building services design practice ensured effective specification of the bespoke boiler package.
- Communication with all involved parties meant that the temporary equipment requirements were continually assessed as the project progressed.
- Temporary plant in place for duration of asbestos abatement removal programme and boiler room refurbishment.
Temporary Boiler Plant Package
- Three Containerised Boilers
- Bespoke Pump House
- Full Specification Service
- Technical Project Management